- Information report Changes in tax administration system
- International Business Report (IBR) The global economy in 2017, looking beyond uncertainty
- International Business Report (IBR) Women in business 2017
- Article Business Guide: Germany
- News The government confirmed: next year montly minimum wage will increase to 400 Eur
Grant Thornton is one of the 50 “World’s most attractive global employers” for a third consecutive year, according to the Universum Talent Survey of more than 290,000 business and engineering/IT students.
Peter Bodin, the former CEO of Grant Thornton Sweden, will assume the role with effect from 1 January 2018 for a five year term, succeeding Ed Nusbaum.
Since the 1st of March, 2017 professional law firm 3law Miskinis and partners became associated partner of international auditing, accounting and advisory company Grant Thornton Baltic UAB. Following this cooperation agreement professional lawyers and tax experts section in Grant Thornton Baltic UAB will account for more than 18 professionals.