We analyze whether companies can apply profit tax incentives and reduce their effective profit tax rate from 15 up to 7,5%.
We also help implement the incentives from A to Z. Our approach consist of:
- Deep analysis of the factual circumstances on site where the business is performed, aiming at grasping the real potential for tax incentives to be applied.
- Calculations of eligible tax incentive amounts based on the accounting records and documents.
- Preparation of a written strongly motivated inquiry to the Tax Authorities, aiming at explaining why the incentive can be applied and receiving the consent from the Tax Authorities.
- Meeting with the Tax Authorities in order to present the views of the taxpayer and find consensus regarding the tax incentive scope and amounts.
- Preparation of final calculations and recommendations to our client regarding the incentive application.
Tax The European Commission's action plan on corporate taxation