Payroll and, in addition, personnel administration are the biggest and most time-consuming challenges facing expanding organisations. Grant Thornton’s outsourcing teams can manage these commitments on your behalf, allowing you to focus on what you do best – growing your business.
As part of solutions, we can support you with the following:
- Payroll accounting;
- Wage and payment of advance data preparation for e-banking;
- Sending out payslips to employees by e-mail;
- Accounting for accrued vacation pay;
- Accounting and declaration of tax related to payroll accounting;
- Accounting of salaries for internal use;
- Export of data related to wage costs and liabilities, vacation reserve data to software, for accounting and bookkeeping;
- Accurate information on each employees payment of wages;
- Historical payroll data collection;
- Regular updates on important payroll-related regulations changes;
- Consultations on payroll accounting issues;
- Prompt response to all queries.
Payroll accounting services are provided by qualified professionals with experience in various business sectors, freely communicating with clients in Russian, English and Lithuanian languages, able to use a variety of accounting and management systems, payroll and personnel management accounting software (Navision, Rivilė, Debetas, Directo, Alga 2000, EuroSkaita et al.).
Quality and accountability are key principles in our work. We guarantee professionalism and competence and ensure absolute confidentiality of data.
Why outsource payroll service from us?
Payroll can be a significant cost for the company by consuming a lot of time and investments to payroll software. It also requires staying top of legislation that can be change quite frequently. When you leave payroll to Grant Thornton Baltic, you can rest assured that:
- Payroll is always done correctly and on time. We have several accountants working for your company’s payroll to ensure the delivery and best quality, and we’ll never miss a deadline due to anyone’s illness or absence.
- Payroll data will never leak. We use secure state-of-art technologies for providing payroll service and the information exchange is always password-protected.
- Personal data processing requirements are always followed. Payroll also covers the processing of extensive personal data. We are able to ensure that the processing, recording, storage, transmission, disclosure or destruction of personal data is in accordance with applicable requirements.
- Payroll accounting is performed in line with legal requirements. We keep up to date with amendments to taxation and labour law and update our payroll software accordingly. This means no additional time or expenses for you.
Other related services:
We offer an extensive range of professional Accounting Outsourcing Services and Solutions, customized to address the needs of both big and medium-sized companies.
We offer clients a broad range of fully integrated corporate tax services as well as advise on all aspects of Lithuanian, EU and international taxation.
Our legal advisors can assist company's with day-to-day activities and also provide the full range of business law services for both national and international clients.
We offers services such as corporate finance advisory, analytic and forensic technology, anti-fraud consulting, anti-money laundering consulting, business valuation, capital projects consulting, financial due diligence.
For more information on how Grant Thornton can assist you with Payroll Accounting Services and Solutions, contact us today.