Grant Thornton Baltic has over 20 years of experience in determining the value of various asset groups with internationally accepted valuation methods. We have experience in valuation of different companies and various industries in Lithuania, the Baltic States and as well in other countries.
In strategically important decisions the management and owners do not only ask what the fair value of the company is, but also wish to get insight into the value drives of the company. Depending on the purpose of the valuations and specifics of the business, we perform valuations using the income approach (discounting the cash flows generated), market approach (selecting actual data in an active market), net assets method (determining the fair value of assets and obligations) or combining different methods.
We provide valuation services of different asset groups and the main services are:
- Companies and business lines
- Financial instruments and contracts
- Commercial real estate
- Industrial property (warehouses, industrial buildings and factories)
- Infrastructure objects (water, heat and gas supply networks)
- Support in court and commercial disputes
- Other assets (i.e. property, plant and equipment)
To find out more about how our team can provide valuation advice, please contact us.
Senior finance consultantFind out more
You may require a valuation for many different purposes, for example:
- Transactions and restructuring – valuation for investment decisions and bid support, for equity investments and issuing new shares, implementing a share option scheme, support from an independent expert for valuation of non-monetary contributions, valuations in related party transactions
- Valuation of collateral assets and guarantees for loan refinancing purposes or raising debt
- Accounting and financial reporting purposes – including purchase price allocation and impairment testing
- Valuation support in disputes and court proceedings – breach of contract, negligence, loss due to business disruption, determining the causes and timing of insolvency, assessment of losses