Transfer pricing in intra-group transactions: how to mitigate tax risks without creating bureaucracy in your company?
Transfer pricing professionals from Grant Thornton Baltic (Vykintas Valiulis, Žygintas Starkus and Beata Monkevič) will share practical know-how on:
- Key transfer pricing (TP) requirements in Lithuania
- How to assess TP risks and evaluate vs. burden of „bureaucracy“ of TP documentation extent
- Pragmatic solutions to mitigate key TP risks
- Best practices to ensure future full TP compliance process smoothly.
For the collaboration, thanks to:
- Norwegian - Lithuanian Chamber of Commerce
- Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Lithuania
- Estonian Chamber of Commerce in Lithuania
The webinar will be recorded and the slides will be shared with the participants after the event.
To register, fill in the internet registration form or send an email to email@example.com
We will send the webinar link to the participants the day before the event.