Be informed, that changed procedures of daily allowance and other business travel expense compensation will come into force from the 1st of July, 2018 (in accordance with Government decree No. 523 as of 28/06/2017).
The most important changes are:
- The list of maximum daily allowance rates was changed (abroad and in Lithuania). Please find an attached list here. [ 175 kb ]
- Daily allowance rate for business trips within Lithuania is 15 Eur.
- Daily allowances may be reduced only up to 50% from the established rates if this is set in the collective agreement or employment contract.
- Daily allowances for business trip abroad are calculated according daily allowance rate established for that country.
- Daily allowances for day of return from business trip abroad are calculated according daily allowance rate established for that country from which the person is returning.
- If work tasks are assigned in few countries and those countries are crossed during business trip in one day, the daily allowances are calculated as an average of the visited countries. If no work tasks were assigned in the countries crossed as a transit, the daily allowances are calculated for the destination country.