Internal Audit is an objective assurance and advisory work aimed at creating added value and improving organizational performance. This can help the organization to achieve its strategic goals through a systematic, disciplined approach to assessing and improving the effectiveness of risk management, control and management processes.
Grant Thornton Baltic internal audit specialists give organizations an objective approach to risk management and internal control processes. The purpose of our services is to improve the performance and efficiency of our clients' internal audit functions and to create additional value to their organizations.
Our internal audit service experts help companies strengthen their internal audit function and can provide a wide range of solutions for companies seeking to strengthen internal control. We can help organizations with:
- Internal audit and internal audit consultations;
- Development of efficient management systems;
- Quality review of various business processes in the company;
- Taking over the functions of the company's internal control / audit department;
- Risk management;
- Consultations on strengthening internal control;
- Quality management systems;
- Specialized audits.
Head Of Financial and Business AdvisoryFind out more