Reliability of information. The way in which reliable information is produced. That is what assurance is all about. It is crucial for information to be reviewed thoroughly and professionally, especially in relation to statements for third parties. Assurance by Grant Thornton Baltic guarantees this approach.
Audit control is an integral part of each company’s control procedures required for gaining the trust of clients and partners as well as managing the company. It’s also a business improvement tool which identifies and resolves critical issues, and adds value.
One focus of our activity lies in financial statements and special audits legally required according to trade law regulations and international standards. For voluntary audits and external assessments of the facts, we also support you with independent and competent evaluations. In brief overview, our services include:
- Audit of financial statements prepared in accordance with Lithuanian regulatory legislation on accounting;
- Audit of financial statements prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- Agreed-upon assurance procedures
- Financial advisory services and training
- Risk management
- Consultancy concerning issues related to internal audit and internal control systems
- Internal audit.
Our audit expertise works to:
- Ensure compliance
- Minimize risk
- Provide best practice recommendations
Why Grant Thornton?
We have the size, scope, breadth, depth and global reach to serve dynamic organisations around the world. Our teams can provide you with assurance services that deliver real value and support investor confidence.
We coordinate, cooperate and communicate based on our shared global strategy, which ultimately leads to greater consistency and better quality. Besides that our audit teams have deep experience in all aspects of audit and assurance, including external audits focused on financial statements and internal audits.