We offer internship in our professional tea:
- To help students/young specialists to get acquainted with the chosen specialty;
- To help students/young specialists to improve practical knowledge;
- To provide an opportunity with sufficient professional potential to find a job in Lithuania;
- To attract gifted students as potential employees.
- Signing a tripartite internship contract (between a higher education institution, Grant Thornton Baltic UAB and a student);
- Signing confidentiality contract;
- Introducing to work safety and internal rules;
- Designating internship supervisor;
- Introducing the companies goals, responsibilities, opportunities, emphasing the teamwork;
- Supervisor creates the working schedule, which must be followed by student;
- The students are provided with the necessary technical equipment for work;
- Specific tasks are assigned and deadlines are set for the tasks;
- The student fills in the task log.
We give students the opportunity to combine theory and practice in an effective way even when they are still studying. At the end of the internship, the supervisor completes the assessment form and gives the student symbolic gift. Successful interns receive job offers in our company.