What will your advice be?
Just look around: there’s no shortage of advice. But good quality advice can be much harder to find.
The world’s leading companies and organisations look to Grant Thornton to deliver the right advice at the right time. Every day, they come to us to harness the unique insights and technical skills of our people.
At Grant Thornton, talented people are at the heart of our strategy and drive all of our successes. By working with us, we’ll start your career off on the right foot and help you become a respected and trusted advisor for businesses and organisations around the world.
Why choose Grant Thornton?
In addition, our firm’s work is driven by The Grant Thornton Difference, which gives all our people a dynamic and supportive environment. This difference is underpinned by the following elements:
- Our culture: we celebrate the breadth of experiences and perspectives that people bring to our organisation – especially their passion and creativity. We learn from each other, and then collaborate extensively to deliver exceptional outcomes for our clients.
- Bring your whole self: we don’t think you should have to separate your ‘personal’ self from your ‘work’ self. We welcome the individuality of our people and know that a broad and diverse mix of team members enriches our workplace and enables us to do more for our clients.
- Growing you: our team members have access to unique training and leadership opportunities. We offer a comprehensive CA support program, including mentoring, paid study leave and extensive support materials. Our team also benefits from high-quality learning programs through the Grant Thornton Academy which are designed and facilitated by our people for our people.
- Growing our communities: as people, we don’t work in isolation. We’re part of communities that often require our assistance. Through the Grant Thornton Foundation, our people make a valuable contribution and take part in rewarding experiences.
- Pushing the boundaries: we understand that for our people to learn and grow, they may need to move outside of their comfort zones. We offer local and global mobility, as well as a variety of roles, projects and clients to keep you engaged and progressing in your career.
How do I apply?
If you’re interested in accelerating your career, consider a role with Grant Thornton. Please send us your CV and motivational letter.