With a number of years of experience under your belt, you’re now asking: what’s next?
At Grant Thornton, we can give you that new challenge you’ve been looking for. Experienced people join our firm to take their highly-developed skills to the next level. They come to us to take on fresh and rewarding challenges, and to make an immediate impact with clients and in shaping the future direction of our firm.
We value the experience you’ve already developed, and will give you the ideal pathways to further your career. At Grant Thornton, experienced people are given greater responsibilities, including building networks and managing client relationships, leading and coaching team members and using their industry insights to develop thought leadership papers and hosting events with clients.
We’re always on the lookout for experienced people.
Why choose Grant Thornton?
Grant Thornton is one of the world's leading organisations of independent assurance, tax and advisory firms. Clients turn to us because we’re proactive, fastidious about our work, and capable of making a difference in every area of their business.
In addition, our firm’s work is driven by The Grant Thornton Difference, which gives all our people a dynamic and supportive environment. This difference is underpinned by the following elements:
- Our culture: we celebrate the breadth of experiences and perspectives that people bring to our organisation – especially their passion and creativity. We learn from each other, and then collaborate extensively to deliver exceptional outcomes for our clients.
- Bring your whole self: we don’t think you should have to separate your ‘personal’ self from your ‘work’ self. We welcome the individuality of our people and know that a broad and diverse mix of team members enriches our workplace and enables us to do more for our clients.
- Growing you: our team members have access to unique training and leadership opportunities. We offer a comprehensive CA support program, including mentoring, paid study leave and extensive support materials. Our team also benefits from high-quality learning programs through the Grant Thornton Academy which are designed and facilitated by our people for our people.
- Pushing the boundaries: we understand that for our people to learn and grow, they may need to move outside of their comfort zones. We offer local and global mobility, as well as a variety of roles, projects and clients to keep you engaged and progressing in your career.
- Growing our communities: as people, we don’t work in isolation. We’re part of communities that often require our assistance. Through the Grant Thornton Foundation, our people make a valuable contribution and take part in rewarding experiences.
How do I apply?
If you’re interested in accelerating your career, consider a role with Grant Thornton. Please send us your CV and motivational letter.